Sunday 1 March 2009

Pumpkinmumy tags...





Hello people...




Just to let all of you know that finally my cupcake tags are ready... It will come together on my cuppies packaging so now everybody who orders from me wont loose my number again... you can even write dedications at the back of the tags if your're giving them away as gifts... heheheh...



Coming next is my Logo sticker for my cuppies boxes... Maybe everyone is wondering why I go all these trouble instead of just get my own designed printed cupcakes box... Well... To have my own brand cupcake boxes will costs me a fortune unless i make mass orders on them. I dont think I wanna go mass on my cakes rite now, I still wanna personalize each of my cake orders heheheh... My main concern is for everybody to afford my yummy babycakes in NICE packaging ready as gifts...


Im happy if everybody is happy...








No comments:

Post a Comment