Wednesday 29 July 2009

Dora Birthday Cake







~~~~ Dora Birthday Cake ~~~~

This is my 1st attempt on a whole cake with cartoons designs! I made Choc Moist cake with my super creamy buttercream frosting (less sweet as requested) and Dora cartoon theme. This is cake comes with a set of Fisher Train babycakes and A set of Sesame Street babycakes(which I have posted in earlier posting) both with vanilla buttercream frosting. All the babycakes wll be surrounding this Dora cake for presentation eheheheh

These sets of cakes were requested by my good fren Herdiana for her 1st lovely daughter’s birthday party which will be held this weekend.


I hope she is really happy with her cakes eheheh…

To order please call 012-2589916 SUE or email me at sue_prvt@hotmail.com


Testimonial
from



Herdiana Mohd Hedir:
of coz! Aisya Nur's ibu was so happy+beaming with joy when she saw the cake! She knew she didnt make a wrong choice to ask Diya's mommy to bake n design the cake for her darling's bday!
Thumbs up dear, the cake is excellent, much envied and taste just the way i want it!

~HerD~



No comments:

Post a Comment