Saturday 7 August 2010

Birthday Cake Set






Birthday Cake Set

These are a set of 2kg Butter Orange Cake frosted with colorful Vanilla Buttercream. Designed and decorated with hand drawn cartoon topper Barney & Dora, to add more fun to the cake, M&N chocolates are added as part of the decorations. To go and match with the bigger cake I made Vanilla Babycakes with Vanilla Buttercream frosting and again decorated with lots of M&N chocolates + pink and white sugar sprinkles. Took me a whole of two days to complete the cake.

Colorful rainbow theme cake was customed made for Herdi’s 2 years old daughter Aisya Nur (I hope I got the spelling correct here this time hehe…)

Happy Birthday little angel Aisya Nur, moga jadi anak yang solehah bila besar nanti..


To order please call 012-2589916 SUE, 
or 
email me at sue_prvt@hotmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment