Thursday 18 June 2009

Engagement Cupcakes For Yani


~~~~Engagement Cupcakes For Yani~~~~

These are my medium size butter cupcakes with vanilla cream frosting for a dear fren’s engagement party on this Saturday… Yani placed the order since early of June for her fren’s engagement party, she ordered two sets of the same design so both side can have and taste them eheheh… thanx Yani for ordering from me.

I just had to have these pictures of them with my cakes! Hope they taste nice as they look and Yani do order more from me eheheh… for your dear fren; CONGRATULATIONS!!!

To order please call 012-2589916 SUE or email me at sue_prvt@hotmail.com

4 comments:

  1. eheheh... tq zu, yg ni biasa jer, fondant tu yg bunga kaler putih kecik2 jer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanxs Sue the cupcakes were lovely :D
    imroen@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. eheheh.. no prob la bro, for u sure special punyer eheheh...

    ReplyDelete