Monday 8 June 2009

My Brownie…



This is my super yummy brownie from my aunt’s recipe… Actually, I made this as a weekend treat for my family but later frens keep asking me to post this on my cupcakes blog so here it goes…

The brownie is super moist and even good if I eat them straight from the fridge! Best is to serve warm with warm chocolate sauce! Lately I always keep a few pieces in my fridge just incase I crave for chocolates late nite.

I will post more pictures in my personal blog on the process of making them.

To order please call 012-2589916 SUE or email me at sue_prvt@hotmail.com

Testimonials

from Facebook pumpkinmumycupcakes Group

omg! can you pls pls bring some for me..

omg....this dah melampau sinfulicious....my all time fave...argh....help help

mai gua panjangkan lagi list air liur ni....ur brownie looks so very the brownilicious!!!

Ha.. went to rasa last nite. SEDAP (for CHOCOLATE LOVER like me). If got Walnut... and served with Ice Cream... hehhehee.. you know wut im talking laa ha...

Rena Love (Singapore) wrote
at 4:22pm on June 1st, 2009
OMG! This looks so sinful!! I love it! How do you make the chocolate topping?

Herdiana Mohd Hedir wrote
at 3:52pm on June 1st, 2009
wahhh... u nih-dah batal pose i! Apesal arituh, xder pun brownie nih dlm ur blog?!?
Nih patut kene ader nih...mase I dtg arituh, boleh rase, boleh order...

~HerD~

3 comments:

  1. giler sedap nampak brownie nih!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmg sedap beb! aku pun tak tahan ahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. sangat sedapp mavlesss! aku rasa cam nak abess kan aje ritu mwahahahaah tapi menahan diri *wink*

    ReplyDelete