Friday 19 June 2009

Hepi Dady’s Day Babycakes!


~~~~Hepi Dady’s Day Babycakes~~~~

Dady’s babycakes for Father’s Day… These are Double Chocolate Babycakes with Vanilla cream frosting ordered by my dear fren Tipah… she always wanted to bake for her family but couldn’t find the time so finally she just called me “sue, aku nak order kapkek ko lah” eheheh…

I used fondant for her cakes with baby blue theme and some freehand drawings. I think the cakes look neat with fondant but still I prefer to base them with my cream frosting so when they eat, it wouldn’t be too plain (fondant definitely is removed before you eat)

Eheheh… eerm.. Tipah, nice pose!

To order please call 012-2589916 SUE or email me at sue_prvt@hotmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I harus kena order dari u nanti..bila ada apa2 function I might want to try your cakes pulak.

    I suka u panggil Babycake..sebab cupcakes ramai yg guna kan..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehehhe... tq tq tq.. kalau ader aper functiin nanti try la order mine. try rasa my cake plak maner tau bekenan dihati ker...

    oh yeah my babycakes comes from my fren yg tinggal kat australia, dia kata kat sane takder cupcakes they call them 'babycakes' sbb tu i pakai babycakes also. tapi kalau medium cupcakes i will say cupcakes la just like them. eheheh. i think ur da only person notice i panggil babycakes eheheh... tq ler beb!

    ReplyDelete