Friday 12 June 2009

Wedding Hantaran Cupcakes!


~~~~Wedding Hantaran Cupcakes~~~~

This is ordered by my dear fren Ct Azlina, my truly cake FAN! This set is ordered for a wedding in Kelantan! Wow my cake has now started to fly eheheh… Once to Indonesia and now to Kelantan…

I dust a little bit of Gold powder dust on the flowers to enhance a little on the peach color roses and sprinkle some bright yellow sugar on few other cupcakes. Gold and Cream theme was requested to match the other wedding gifts… This is Dark Chocolate Babycakes with Vanilla Cream frosting.

My fren Ct had to hand carry the cakes on the plane, so all the time when she was at the airport she keep texting me ‘org dok kata kek hang ni cantik’ until she had to give out my cupcake tag attached to her cake set eheheh…

Thanx CT for ordering from me… always… eheheh.


To order please call 012-2589916 SUE or email me at sue_prvt@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment