Friday 19 June 2009

My Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes


~~~~Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes~~~~

These are my version of ice cream cone cupcakes. They are very challenging to make tho they look very simple. I need two different consistency of cream frosting for these special edition cupcakes. Stiff consistency for the base and soft consistency for the top. I had to use “meringue powder” to make the cream not so easy to melt and to hold the frosting up.

These butter cupcakes frosted with my special chocolate cream frosting are ordered by my dear fren Emy, since she was my roommate when we were studying in University Malaya so I have to make the effort for her special cake ehehehe…

To order please call 012-2589916 SUE or email me at sue_prvt@hotmail.com

4 comments:

  1. cantiknye Sue...serious,they are so nice...love the butterflies..and the flowers too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooowww... tq tq tq! im marking it s my favorite cupcakes too sbb susah nak buat ehehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful creation! Something different :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanx soho mom!yeah my sis also say its something diff, cute gak but tiring still worth all da effort la...

    ReplyDelete