Friday 12 June 2009

Tinkerbell Garden Babycakes!



~~~~Tinkerbell Garden Babycakes~~~~

This is my version of Tinkerbell babycakes. It was quite challenging for me to make this cake because the flowers are quite detailed and the color scheme was quite difficult for me to get it right. Since my cakes are small in size so I had to use smaller tips for all the decorations. I tried my best and this is the result…

This cake is ordered again by my good fren Marlini for her 1st baby’s birthday party, so I had to me the cake a little more special than usual… I think pink and purple are quite common color for girl’s birthday so I choose yellowish and greenish theme for her cute little daughter! To make the cake more FUN for kids; Ninie requested the cakes to be Orange in flavor with my smooth vanilla cream

Happy Birthday Ayriss;

With Love… Aunty Sue..

To order please call 012-2589916 SUE or email me at sue_prvt@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment